You’re all excited about your trip to Dubai. But you are still waiting for your Dubai visa despite all of your preparations. This waiting game can keep you awake at night. However, you no longer need to be concerned all of the time because you can check the processing of your Dubai visa online. You only need a computer and a good internet connection to perform a Dubai visa status check from anywhere, at any time. Here’s everything you need to know, including a step-by-step guide to checking the status of your Dubai visa.
What Do You Need To Check Dubai Visa Status Online?
So, after applying for a Dubai transit visa or another type of visa, you must conduct an online Dubai visa check.
If your application is approved or denied, the United Arab Emirates Immigration Department will notify you via email.
To check your UAE visa status online, you will need the following:
- Visa application tracking number
- Passport number and information
- The email address
- Login Information
How Can I check the processing of Dubai Visa by ICA website?
The ICA website allows you to check your status. To carry out the ICA smart services. You will need your passport details to check the status of your UAE visa.
If you have misplaced your reference number, you can check your visa status using only your passport number.
The steps outlined below will show you how to perform a Dubai visa check by passport number directly on the UAE Government’s website. There are other ways to verify your Dubai visa, but the simplest is to do the UAE visa check by passport number, as demonstrated in the steps below.
- Navigate to the service portal.
- Choose Passport Data and Visa as the Type.
- Enter the Passport No. and Expiry Date, as well as the Nationality.
- Tick the Captcha box.
- Finally, click Submit.
You can check the status of your Dubai/UAE Visa as soon as you submit it.
Keep in mind that if you don’t have the correct information, you won’t be able to complete your visa check online with just your passport number.
How to Check Your Online Dubai Visa Status on the GDRFA Website?
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the UAE government handle all visa inquiries and rules regarding your visa status.
If you live in Dubai and want to check your UAE visa status online, visit the GDRFA website:
- Visit the website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs. Select the Residence Validity option from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Residence Visa File Number here. The residence file number can be found on your passport’s visa page.
- Fill in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- Choose your gender.
- Enter Your Date of Birth: Make sure to enter your date of birth correctly (dd-mm-yyyy).
- Check the box next to Captcha
- Click the submit button.
The results show a green tick with your visa information. When you want to know how to check your UAE visa status, there is no need to log in or sign up.
Your full name, United Arab Emirates Visa expiry date, visa number, and type will be displayed on the results page.
To plan your tour visit: https://voyageplantravel.com/