How to Hide Mutual Friends on Facebook Android?
Among all the social media sites, Facebook is the most popular platform that introduces a new feature every day to make users more comfortable with it. It has the option to get total control over the privacy of your profile and it is located on the homepage of your profile and disclosed for everyone.
But sometimes, when, you don’t want to let others view your list of mutual friends, then Facebook has also a feature to hide mutual friends on facebook.
Well! we are going to explore the way how to hide mutual friends on facebook?
How to Hide Mutual Friends on Facebook
You need to follow the steps to hide mutual friends on Facebook.
- Log in on your Facebook app
- Tap on the “Menu” button on the top right corner of the homepage
- Scroll down to open “Settings and Privacy”.
- Choose “Settings”
- After that go to “Your Facebook Information” and tap on the “Activity Log” Button
- Now pick “Filters” and then “Categories”
- Here pick from “Who can see your friend list” and then tap on the button “Added Friends”
- From the list of your added friends pick the desired one and click on the three dots button on the right side of the contact
- And choose “Only Me”
- Now click on “Save Settings”
- By hiding from here, it will disappear from your mutual friend list too.
- By doing the same procedure you can hide the friends whom you don’t want to appear in the mutual friend list on Facebook
So, if you wish to hide mutual friends on Facebook, then you must try the above-given steps to do so. Hope this guide will help you and will retain your privacy on the Facebook app on android devices.
If you wish to know more about it then must visit the site ityug247.