Facebook is among the most widely used social media platform and billions of users access it every day. Scammers and hackers are also very active on the platform to steal your personal information and use it for their sole purpose. To stop happening such an activity Facebook has tightened its laws and regulations.
Hence, any account that Facebook realizes is suspicious may be suspended.
You are opening your Facebook account and suddenly a message appears your Facebook account is Suspended. It may be embarrassing to you. Now what to do next to recover the suspended Facebook account?
Before moving to retrieve the suspended facebook account let’s have a look at the reason for Facebook Suspension.
Why My Facebook account is suspended?
This is a big concern for the person who does not indulge in any illegal activities on the Suspended Facebook account.
- Violating the rules for posting prohibited content to your Facebook account may lead to the suspension of a Facebook account.
- Using a fake profile or fake id may be the cause of Facebook’s suspension of accounts.
- Some have reported the abuse to your Facebook account.
- Misbehaving with other Facebook users may cause Facebook to suspend your account.
- Sending multiple friend requests to persons who you don’t know in any way, may be responsible for Facebook Suspension.
- Uploading illegal and inappropriate content to Facebook may cause the Facebook suspension of your account.
- If you have done login attempts multiple times, might be your Facebook account be suspended
- Apart from all the above reasons, there are 3 main reasons for the suspension of my Facebook account, unfollowing the rules and regulations and Facebook guidelines along with Facebook terms and conditions for posting content on Facebook.
How to Retrieve a Suspended Facebook Account?
No matter why your Facebook account is Suspended, fortunately, a lot of methods are there to recover a suspended Facebook account.
Without any further delay, let’s get started on the ways to recover the Suspended Facebook account.
1. Verify your Identity
First of all, you need to verify it’s you and for this, you have to provide
- your name,
- date of birth,
- phone number, and
- an active email id.
- You will get a code or OTP for confirming that it’s you.
Besides this, you have to upload a photo of your government-issued photo ID proof. It will help out to you recover your suspended Facebook account.
2. File an Appeal to the Facebook help/contact center
Another way to recover your Facebook account suspended is to visit the site https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907 to submit an appeal to the facebook authority.
By clicking a form that will appear on the screen, you need to fill out the necessary details asked in this form truly to recover your suspended Facebook account.
In the given form you need to fill out
- Your Full name
- Facebook User name,
- Active email Id
- Date of birth
- Phone Number
After filling out all the details in the form, Facebook will ask you to upload an image of your photo ID proof. Finally, you need to tap on the “Send” button.
Your appeal has been sent to the Facebook authority, now wait for 2-3 working days for getting back your Suspended Facebook Account after complete verification.
Facebook will then review your appeal thoroughly and after that, you will get access to your suspended Facebook account.
3. Security Questions
While creating an account on Facebook you will be asked a security question. Hence, whenever you have lost access to your account you need to give the correct answer to that security question. If you have answered correctly, you will get access back to your suspended Facebook account.
4. Your Trusted Contact
This is an exclusive method to get back your Suspended Facebook account. This feature of Facebook enables you to set a trusted contact at the time of setting up Facebook recovery methods.
If you no longer remember the answer to your security question, you will then take help by visiting the Facebook account recovery page where you have been set out an additional Recovery method of “Trusted Contact”. A code will be then sent to your trusted contact on your behalf, asking them to pass the code. If you have correctly entered the code given by your trusted contact, you will be then able to log in to your Facebook account again.
All the aforementioned methods are proven ways to get your Suspended Facebook account back.
Apart from this, if you are having a disabled Facebook account and want to know how to fix this issue then, we have a separate blog to resolve this issue, just visit the given below link to read our blog.