Kaal Sarp Dosha Puja is in Ujjain.
When all seven planets align in a straight line from Ketu to Rahu, this is known as kaal sarpa dosh (Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Ujjain Price). Ketu and Rahu have an influence on a person as a consequence. It is referred to as Sarpa Dosha and is reported to have severely negative consequences. The person must undertake the Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in order to be rid of these undesirable consequences.
Ujjain is the ideal spot to observe Kaal Sarp Puja. Ujjain is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. When Rahu and Ketu circle every other planet, it is known as “Kaal Sarp Yog.” Unfavorable and unplanned events can occur in anyone’s life, including issues with infertility, business failure, family troubles, health problems, problems with marriage, etc.
- It merely takes one day to finish this pooja.
- It takes two to three hours to complete this puja or vidhi. It is vital to feed the hungry.
- Devotees are asked to bring only brand-new, clean clothes to the puja.
- Women must wear a sari or a Punjabi dress in any color other than black, green, or plain white, while males must wear a kurta and pajamas or a dhoti and a gamacha. The puja will be done once these new clothes are donned. After the puja, the clothing must be put there.
- If you’re a devotee, take a bath or wash your hands and feet.
- Worship it alongside Ganapati, Matruka Pujan, a gold naga, a Rahu murti, and a Kaal murti.
- has a stable personal and professional life to offer.
- Get rid of hurdles on your journey to accomplishment.
- The Kaal Sarp dosh is removed along with its bad effects.
- gives respite from stress and poor energy.
- fights against the adverse effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- Three hours are given for the Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja.
- Prayer Samagri
- Every puja samagri is highlighted in Dakshina.
What time is Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja held?
- The Ujjain Kaal Sarp Dosh therapy must be taken when someone’s horoscope shows they have Kaal Sarp Yog. Then, on Amavasya, Shravan Somvar, Panchami, or any other auspicious day, you may normally do this Shanti puja.
- Lead, copper, and silver-based snake sculptures are permitted. One must wear new garments when taking part in the Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja. The Pooja altar can be ornamented with vermillion, flowers, sandal paste, and turmeric paste, among other things. Putting the three metal snakes and the pooja thali on the pedestal.
- Create a cone-shaped image of Ganpati out of turmeric paste, and then cover it with a mango or betel leaf. Give the snake representations baths with milk, water, honey, and other aromatic materials. Make the diyas using a cotton wick, sweet flour, and ghee. In addition, one can provide the snake betel leaves, fruits, sprouts, and coconut.
In TrimbaKeshwar, How Is Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Performed?
The Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja expenditures in Trimbakeshwar are reasonable. How can I do the Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja at Trimbakeshwar and receive a pandit for puja samagri?
28 kilometers from Nashik, in the Indian village of Trimbak, there is a famed Hindu temple by the name of Trimbakeshwar. Trimbak is a town in Maharashtra. Being one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, it is devoted to Lord Shiva.
The Godavari River, the longest river in peninsular India, finds its origins close by. Hinduism sees the Godavari River as a sacred stream as it goes from the Brahmagiri Mountains to the sea not far from Rajahmundry.
For Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja, Book a Pandit.
99Pandit.com will help you discover a pandit or Book a Pandit Online for Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Ujjain for a very inexpensive charge. 99Pandit will provide 100% client satisfaction and quickly deliver the greatest outcomes by completing shanti or puja vidhi.
Kalsarp Pooja, Satyanarayana Swamy Pooja, Tripindi Shraddha, Narayan Nagbali, Nakshatra Shanti, Rudrabhishek, Laghurudra, Nav Chandi, Sat Chandi, Vastu Shanti, Pran Pratishtra, Maha Mritinjay Jaap, Grah Yadnya, Vivah Sanskar, and Shrimad are only a handful examples.
You may put an end to all of your difficulties and construct a great future with the assistance of 99Pandit.