The most popular tourist destination in the United Arab Emirates is Dubai (UAE). Dubai is famous for its luxury shopping, desert safaris, and skyscrapers. Dubai is one of the most expensive cities in the United Arab Emirates. Everyone wants to visit this Emirate and have a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
So, if you want to travel to or stop in Dubai with Emirates, you must obtain a visa. Now you can apply for and receive your Dubai visa online.
If you apply online, you can get your Dubai visa in just 2-4 working days. You can submit all documents online, including your passport, two passport-sized photographs, a confirmed return air ticket, your flight tickets to Dubai, passport copies of friends and relatives in Dubai, proof of residency, an invitation letter, and alternate local contact information are all required.
Required documents for Dubai visa
Consider what documents you will need for the visa application process as one of the first things you should do before applying for any type of visa. So, no matter if you are applying for a Visa to Dubai from India, umrah visa from Dubai, or Greece visa Dubai, all of the procedures and documents are the same. It is natural to do so because it ensures a smooth process from start to finish. You must follow the same steps when applying for a Dubai visa online.
- Color photograph of the applicant
- A color copy of the applicant’s passport, which must be valid for at least three months. The original application form (available at all Emirates ticketing offices) can be access in Arabic or English, depending on the applicant’s nationality.
- A duplicate of the Emirates ticket
What are the steps for getting a Dubai visa?
- Document submission via the internet
- Make a payment online.
- We will be email the payment link.
- You can get your Dubai visa in as few as 5 working days.
- Filling out the application form with your information will take you less than 10 minutes. Everything else will be handle by us. We will notify you as soon as possible about the status of your application.
Dubai Visa Terms & Conditions
Certain points must be remembered in order for your visa to be approved.
- If you are a man under the age of 23, you must be accompanied by a parent or blood sibling. Females under the age of 23 must be accompanied by at least one of their first blood relatives, or their application may be denied.
- Female applicants under the age of 23 are requiring presenting a valid marriage certificate in English/Arabic, or their application will be denied.
- An over-the-age traveler can only be 75 years old. Applicants between the ages of 70 and 75 are required to be accompanied by a member of their immediate family. All applicants over the age of 75 will be rejected.
- Newlyweds under the age of 23 will not be granted visas.
So, when requested, any additional documentation deemed necessary must be produced.
See also; 48 Hours Transit Visa